Visit Monaco And Village in Provence
– Eze: Visit the medieval village of Eze with its breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea, and discover the secrets of perfume visiting Fragonard, the perfume factory.
– Monaco & Monte Carlo: Visit Monaco’s Old Town, the Cathedral, the Formula One Grand Prix race track and the Casino with Monte Carlo’s XVIII century old fashion Hotels and luxury boutiques.
– Saint-Paul de Vence: Soak in the jewel of Provence, where great painters and artists have stayed.
– Tourettes-sur-Loup: Photo stop in the city of violets.
– Gourdon: From this village perched like a mountaintop eagle’s nest, admire breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast.
– Grasse: The perfume capital of the world. Visit the Fragonard perfume factory or Old Town.
Discover the villages crowning the French Riviera and the Monaco the Mediterranean pearl.
Disclose the exclusive Monaco’s secrets! Vanguards the most moderns Country city in the world, Monaco it’s today a place where traditions and innovation goes together.
Gaining lands over the sea stands the amazing district of Old-Fountain. (Fontvieille). Go around and have a look: it is holding the Stadium Louis II site of the AS Monaco, the industry and manufacturing, residential and even more. The Old Town (Vieilleville) at the top of the Rock with the home’s Prince HM Albert II and their Royal Family House, the Cathedral, Gardens, views, shops restaurants and snacks.
The masterpiece of Prince Carlo III: the District of Montecarlo where stands the principal Casino and the major buildings of the classical old fashion zone. Any corner every place, their historical monuments, the greatest challenges of modernity and many improvements to contemplate on the Principality. Picture contest so, just grab your camera, sunglasses and a backpack to challenge yourself and explore unlimited the medieval villages of the French Riviera. Eze mysteries, views, perched trees; it gives you the chance to find in Fragonard a great ancient perfume factory, chapters of history, ramparts had been transformed as a relax place in its special lights and panoramic views. Unique place, Eze holds itself at the seafront of the Mediterranean Sea. Subsequently, towards the hinterland to discover Grasse, St. Paul de Vence, Tourettes-sur- Loup and Gourdon, let’s go to the villages perched go through to conquer the depths of the mountains.
Together let’s find answers of the French Riviera’s history. Find more information or reserve now contacting an agent of your Smartour Team at +33 (0)6 20 29 60 10 – We will respond quickly. Thanks you to let us lead you in your adventures!